Thank you for your interest in working for Do No Harm. We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
ABOUT DO NO HARM
Do No Harm is a diverse group of physicians, healthcare professionals, medical students, patients, and policymakers united by a moral mission: Protect healthcare from radical and discriminatory ideologies. We believe in making healthcare better for all – not undermining it in pursuit of a political agenda.
Do No Harm seeks to highlight and counteract the role played by divisive ideologies like “anti-racism” and “gender ideology” in medical education, academic research and clinical practice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly driven individual to help provide program and administrative support to our small but growing organization. The Program Coordinator will support daily operational activities at Do No Harm and will contribute to ensuring the efficiency of multiple elements of these activities. This is a great opportunity to grow with a new, exciting organization and assist in building a team that is nimble and impactful.
This full-time position is remotely based with 10 percent travel expected.
Duties will include:
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality with information encountered while performing daily duties.
- Assist with scheduling and travel for Do No Harm team members.
- Collect expense receipts, create expense reports and submit for approval.
- Coordinate the organization of Do No Harm program outputs (blogs, filings, reports, media appearances) to facilitate future retrieval of the information.
- Coordinate the organization of incoming leads and requests for help from members and other stakeholders.
- Assist with securing member testimonials for the website.
- Assist with planning and coordinating Do No Harm events.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines.
- “Can do” attitude that embraces continuing learning.
- Precise attention to detail.
- High level of discretion.
- Prior administrative experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working on healthcare-related issues and/or public policy a plus but not requirement.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with managing online calendars.
- Salesforce experience preferred, though not required.
- Firm belief in equality before the law and a healthcare system that focuses on individual patients rather than identity politics.
Commensurate with experience. Compensation package includes health (company-paid medical), retirement, flexible vacation, and sick days. Flexible work environment and schedule.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should submit a resume along with a short statement of interest in Do No Harm and role to Laura Morgan, Program Manager ([email protected]).
Become a Member
Help us protect patients, physicians, and healthcare itself from radical, divisive ideology.
Share Your Concern
Have you seen divisive ideology or discrimination at your healthcare employer, medical school, or medical provider? Let us know – anonymously.
Get up to speed with the threats facing healthcare – and how we’re protecting patients and physicians.
"*" indicates required fields