Do No Harm welcomes anyone who wants to keep ideology out of healthcare. Every American’s health and well-being is at stake – so we need to do everything in our power to roll back the division and discrimination that are hurting medicine and ruining lives. Your voice and values are essential.
Becoming a member is easy. Simply fill out the form below, and if possible, chip in a couple bucks to help us advance our mission.
By joining Do No Harm, you’ll take a stand on one of the most critical issues of our time. And together, we will make the difference America needs. The future of healthcare – and your own health – depends on it.
- Join a community of medical professionals and others who share your concerns and are committed to taking action.
- Receive regular news and research updates on the most critical issues in the fight to protect healthcare.
- Learn about policies to support physicians and patients across local and federal government.
- Get access to exclusive events, webinars and resources.
- We protect our members' privacy. You choose how engaged you'd like to be.
- Membership is $20, but we don’t want a financial barrier to stop anyone from joining Do No Harm. Select the level that works for you.
Do No Harm is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. EIN: 87-4701865
Thank you for all you do. The woke ideology is in the mental healthcare as well. People fall for it because they don’t know that they are being coerced to believe or act in unhealthy ways. People’s world views are being tainted with very unhealthy thoughts & behaviors, sadly. Thanks again!
To renew our license we now have to have 2 CME hours on “implicit bias.” I have been in practice for 35 years. I treat every patient with respect and dignity. It is insulting to me that they are now telling me I have “implicit bias” because of the pigment of my skin.
Do No Harm is a strategically deployed movement engaging toxic race and gender ideology where it is doing great harm — in our academic medical establishment. Its talented team gets results attacking DEI through the legal system and through public outreach. Do No Harm deserves our generous support.