Do No Harm welcomes anyone who wants to keep ideology out of healthcare. Every American’s health and well-being is at stake – so we need to do everything in our power to roll back the division and discrimination that are hurting medicine and ruining lives. Your voice and values are essential.
Becoming a member is easy. Simply fill out the form below, and if possible, chip in a couple bucks to help us advance our mission.
By joining Do No Harm, you’ll take a stand on one of the most critical issues of our time. And together, we will make the difference America needs. The future of healthcare – and your own health – depends on it.
- Join a community of medical professionals and others who share your concerns and are committed to taking action.
- Receive regular news and research updates on the most critical issues in the fight to protect healthcare.
- Learn about policies to support physicians and patents across local and federal government.
- Get access to exclusive events, webinars and resources.
- We protect our members' privacy. You choose how engaged you'd like to be.
- Membership is $20, but we don’t want a financial barrier to stop anyone from joining Do No Harm. Select the level that works for you.
Do No Harm has applied for 501(c)(3) status with the Internal Revenue Service. Upon request, we will notify you if the application is approved. If the application is approved, contributions will be tax-deductible retroactive to Do No Harm’s date of incorporation in January 2022.