Alert: Medical Education Is Now Officially Indoctrination
Medical students will soon be forced to learn the most aggressive and radical version of woke ideology. That’s the reality of the new “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Competencies” rolled out this month by the Association of American Medical Colleges, which essentially oversees what medical schools teach.
Why should you care? Because what happens in medical school ultimately shapes all of healthcare. The AAMC can enforce these competencies – which are basically the standards that students are expected to learn – by making them part of school accreditation and then testing students for them in the MCAT. Future physicians will be expected to regurgitate and practice things that have nothing to do with treating patients.
Here’s a small slice of the radicalism embedded within these competencies:
- Intersectionality: Medical school graduates must “demonstrate… evidence of self-reflection and how one’s personal identities, biases, and lived experience” influence clinical practice.
- Oppression: Graduates must understand a “patient’s multiple identities and how each may result in varied and multiple forms of oppression.”
- White Privilege: Graduates must identify “systems of power, privilege and oppression,” including “white privilege, racism, sexism, heterosexism, ableism, religious oppression.”
- Non-Healthcare Factors: Graduates must “identify and address social risk factors,” like “food security, housing, utilities, transportation.”
- Race as a Social Construct: Graduates must “articulate race as a social construct that is a cause of health and health care inequities.”
- Anti-Colonialism: Graduates must “describe… the impact of various systems of oppression,” including “colonialism” and “assimilation.”
It keeps getting worse. The competencies also cover allyship, implicit bias, you name it. And residency graduates and training physicians are covered, too.
The former must translate concepts like “anti-racism” into clinical practice, which means discriminating on the basis of race, either by providing different levels of access to or standards of care. The latter must be “role models” for medical students, showing them how to “engage with systems to disrupt oppressive practices.” For students, there will be no escape from the brainwashing.
If these competencies are implemented, today’s medical students, who are tomorrow’s medical professionals, are going to be some of the worst woke activists in America. Students, parents, professors, policymakers – if people don’t intervene and demand that medical schools teaching medicine, then healthcare will completely collapse into a radical, racially divisive mess that hurts patients in the name of helping them.
Is wokeness already being force-fed at your medical school? Let us know – securely and anonymously.
Become a Member
Help us protect patients, physicians, and healthcare itself from radical, divisive ideology.
Share Your Concern
Have you seen divisive ideology or discrimination at your healthcare employer, medical school, or medical provider? Let us know – anonymously.
Get up to speed with the threats facing healthcare – and how we’re protecting patients and physicians.
"*" indicates required fields